Wednesday, September 8, 2010

REVIEW: Benefit Some Kind-A Gorgeous

Instead of doing something useful I'm reviewing a product for you (:

unfortunately, I kind of hated this product =/ It's pretty rare I flatout HATE a product. This one managed to accomplish all the things I really don't like about a product.

So, without further ramblings, here's my review on Benefit's Some Kind-a Gorgeous!

-

The product itself is really pretty. I like the design xD



This is the front. It's pretty nice and looks huge in my tiny hand. xD



The actual product and nifty mirror. (Sup, my arm and shirt?) If you look closely, you can see that there's... gross... stuff on the product.
Oh yeah, it is kind of gross to me to use a compact foundation just because of that. Ew. Seriously.

The coverage was pretty poor, but that isn't the product's shortcomings. It's supposed to be sheer. But, I mean... I don't have really bad skin, although it does have its flaws. But this covered up absolutely nothing!

So all in all, this... is not a great product, unfortunately. It'd probably be okay if you had absolutely flawless skin and just wanted... something on your face...?

Epic fail, Benefit D:

No comments:

Post a Comment