Saturday, July 24, 2010

REVIEW! - Too Faced Natural Eye Palette~

Hi guys! c: So a whole week after I said I would post a review, I'm FINALLY doing it! Haha. I'm a goof.

This review will be for the Too Faced Natural Eyeshadow Palette, obviously. I've had this palette for a while, so I've had ample time to test it out xD

This palette is available from Sephora or Too Faced's website and retails for $34 - which only sounds pricey, since you get nine eyeshadows~! The palette comes with nine eyeshadows, one dual-ended sponge-tip applicator/funky brush thingy brush (which is useless) and three look cards, which are incredibly helpful for those who are new to makeup! The three look cards are for each of the rows - Day, Classic, and Fashion. I didn't really use them though, since I'm a REBEL.

The nine shadows included are the following:

Heaven - a light, matte ivory and really nice for a pretty all-over wash of colour or a highlight.
Velvet Revolver - A matte taupe. It's a bit grayish to me, but that isn't bad.
Sexpresso - A matte dark brown. It's prettyyyy.

Silk Teddy - Shimmery pinkish-champagne. It's also really pretty, could be used as a
more amped-up all-over colour!
Push-Up - ... I dunno how to describe this. It's sort of burgundy and sort of coppery. And shimmery. Even though I suck at describing this, it's also lovely.
Erotica - Cool brown, shimmery colour.

Nude Beach - Glittery. Champagne-y. GLITTERY. Very sheer. VERY GLITTERY. That is all. Normally, I love glitter, but this falls out like woah and has zero payoff. Blech. I don't like it.
Honey Pot - It's the colour of shimmery honey! :D Very nice. I have to build the colour up on my lids, but it's still pretty.
Cocoa Puff - This is my second-favourite colour. Deep brown, just a bit lighter than Sexpresso... WITH GLITTER. AHHHH. I love it. xD

The quality of the eyeshadows is outstanding. c: Easy to blend, very pigmented (except for freaking Nude Beach... rawr) and all in all, very nice. I use this palette pretty much every day, whether it's a full look or just using Heaven all over the lid. I would definitely recommend this palette.

I don't have pictures right now, since... I fail and my camera deleted them...
But I will update this post with pictures as soon as I can! <3

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this.
xoxo
~ Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment