Friday, November 12, 2010

Face of the Day!

I'm sorry for neglecting this blog. Man, I kind of suck, lol!

Oh well. I've decided that in the times I don't have new products to review, I'll just post FOTDs if I do makeup. =]

This is actually from yesterday (11-13-10).

Without glasses.

With glasses.

Lately I've really been into more natural eyeshadow, heavier eyeliner, and sparkly lips...
I know, I know... I have an annoying hair sticking out. Too short to curl... grr!

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Too Faced Natural Eye Palette (Heaven, Velvet Revolver, Cocoa Puff)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero
Taiwanese eyeshadow stick thing
L'oreal Telescopic Mascara

Softlips Cherry
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lipgloss in Tiny Bubbles and Sweet Gleam

L'oreal Studio Secrets gel primer
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in Light (LOVE IT!)
MUFE HD Foundation in 110

No comments:

Post a Comment